Transport helps combat poverty
Modern logistics is a prerequisite for our economic welfare: transport helps combat poverty.
We contribute to prosperity and make the world a better place.
- On the road: our products help ensure that people have food on the table and roads to drive on.
- In the city: our products are part of the daily life. They take people to work, collect rubbish and generate power. Volvo Group is developing tomorrow’s public transport solutions.
- Off road: we contribute to the extraction of some of the world’s most important raw materials. Volvo Group’s engines, machines and vehicles can be found at mining and construction sites and in the middle of forests.
- At sea: whether you are at work on a ship, on holiday in your pleasure boat or need urgent help from the sea rescue services.
We are in a people business
- We may do business with other companies, but people make the decisions. Trust and relations are as important as the total offer.
- Heart is important. We have branded products and services and it is with these and our representatives that our customers form relations.
- In the end, by bringing together the best of everything from the offer to the relationship - we will become the desired choice.