1. How did you come to join the Volvo Group?
I heard about the Volvo workshop through friends….And then it happened to be the only authorized workshop in my hometown.
2. Tell us about you current role and its main responsibilities.
General technician tasks. I am a key technician, so I act as a "libero". My favorite jobs are diagnostic and "trouble"-jobs so I often use the VCADS computer and the Techtool.
3. Have you had other roles and assignments in the Group? What would you like to do in the future in the Group?
I went to Australia one year from my regular workshop in Denmark. Since most vehicles are older in Australia than in Denmark, I could help my new colleagues, which was really fun! I really want to go abroad again, either as a technician or in any other position.
4. How would you describe the culture of Volvo Group? ( i.e. what do you think is distinctive about how we do things in Volvo Group ?)
There are clear goals and guidelines, good tasks and clear responsibilities. I like that. It is a good place to work - with everything in order.
5. Why do you think someone should consider working for a Volvo Group company?
There are many opportunities for personal development - with a lot of focus on the individual and individual needs. All in all a great opportunity for everyone who wants a continuous development and a career path that can take you many ways.