1. How did you come to join the Volvo Group?
My uncle worked for Volvo for many years. He told me that Volvo offers excellent products and furthermore Volvo represents a big, international enterprise. That is why I have applied for an apprenticeship at Volvo. The election criteria have convinced me that I had taken the right decision. In addition to a detailed personal interview I had to pass an extensive written exam.
2. Tell us about you current role and its main responsibilities.
Recently I have finished my apprenticeship as key-technician. I am working primarily in the electronic field with focus on diagnosis connected with VCADS Pro. In depth discussion with our customers and drivers are necessary so that the diagnosis leads to successful error detection.
3. Have you had other roles and assignments in the Group? What would you like to do in the future in the Group?
For me it is important to pass on my personal know-how within my team. As key-technician it is necessary to be a role-model concerning customer-orientated working.
4. How would you describe the culture of Volvo Group? ( i.e. what do you think is distinctive about how we do things in Volvo Group ?)
Together with my group I primarily want to meet our customers' wishes and requirements. We try to implement the Volvo Original Service in a way that our customers are convinced to have chosen the right product combined with the right service. From my point of view it's characteristic that by working together we aspire to understand and meet our customers' requirements in all fields.
5. Why do you think someone should consider working for a Volvo Group company?
Outstanding image, high investments in further education, extensive involvement in business objectives, good cooperation and a secure job.