1. How did you come to join the Volvo Group?
By chance, came in when my predecessor was on maternity leave.(temporary employment at first)
2. Tell us about you current role and its main responsibilities
I am a project leader for the Volvo Innovation Program, an EUD project which I run for the Nordic region. My responsibilities are to role out the project in my region, implement all the activities that lies within the project and follow up/measure the results.
3. Have you had other roles and assignments in the Group? What would you like to do in the future in the Group?
Worked for Volvo Trucks region Nordic from the start, Aftermarket and now in this project. My ambition is to stay within the Volvo Group and in the future take up a leading position within the company.
4. How would you describe the culture of Volvo Group? ( i.e. what do you think is distinctive about how we do things in Volvo Group ?)
Within Volvo we like meetings, the meeting between people, whether it is our customers, colleagues or other partners. Our culture is very "friendly", you really feel a part of the Volvo Family, that is way so many people stay in the company for so long.
5. Why do you think someone should consider working for a Volvo Group company?
Within Volvo you really get a chance to develop and work with a lot of varying things. For someone that wants to achieve a lot Volvo group is the company to work for. There are so many possibilities and you really feel the Volvo spirit, a company to be proud to work for.