Press release - AB Volvo
The Sustainability Report describes how the Volvo Group addresses economic, environmental and social challenges and opportunities to contribute to sustainable development.
The report is an important platform for dialogue with investors, employees, business partners and other stakeholders.
Some highlights from the Sustainability Report for 2012:
- The Volvo Group reviewed its CSR and sustainability strategy
- The Volvo Group updated its Code of Conduct
- The Volvo Group qualified once more for top placement on the external assessment Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World)
- The Volvo Group extended its cooperation with the WWF within the Climate Savers Program
- The Volvo Group revised its position on alternative fuels and expanded its research in plug-in hybrid vehicles.
The report is available on www.volvogroup.com/sustainabilityreport.
See also an infographic on the Volvo Group’s approach to sustainability.
March 27, 2013
For further information please contact: Malin Ripa, AB Volvo, Public Affairs,
phone +46 3166 1161 or +46 739 020 160.