The Board of Directors is entitled to appoint one or more special auditors or a registered firm of auditors to examine reports or plans prepared by the Board in accordance with the Companies Act in conjunction with a new issue of shares, subscription options or convertibles, which contains stipulations regarding contribution in kind or that subscription shall take place by virtue of a right of set-off or under other terms and conditions, a transfer of the Company's own shares in return for non-cash consideration, a reduction in the share capital or the statutory reserve, a merger or a division of a limited company.
Notice to attend a General Meeting shall be issued in the form of announcements in "Post- och Inrikes Tidningar" and on the Company's website. The fact that notice has been issued shall be announced in Dagens Nyheter and Göteborgs-Posten.
A General Meeting shall be held at one of the following locations, following a decision by the Board, i.e. Gothenburg, Malmö or Stockholm.
Shareholders wishing to attend a General Meeting shall notify the Company no later than 12 noon on the day stated in the notice of the Meeting. This day may not be a Sunday, other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve and shall not fall earlier than the fifth weekday prior to the Meeting.
A shareholder may be accompanied by one or two assistants when attending a General Meeting, but only if the shareholder's notification pursuant to the previous paragraph includes information to that effect.
Since the Company is registered with the Swedish Securities Register Centre, the right to attend a General Meeting accrues to those entered as shareholders in the printed shareholders' register or the shareholders' register in another form pursuant to Section 7, sub-section 28, paragraph 3 of the Companies Act and refers to the situation five weekdays prior to the General Meeting.
The Company's financial year shall cover the period January 1 up to and including December 31.
The following matters shall be dealt with at the Annual General Meeting:
1. Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
2. Verification of the voting list.
3. Approval of the agenda.
4. Election of minutes-checkers.
5. Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
6. Presentation of the Annual Report and the Auditors' Report as well as the Consolidated Accounts and the Auditors' Report on the Consolidated Accounts.
7. Adoption of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet.
8. Appropriation of the Company's profit or loss according to the adopted Balance Sheet.
9. The discharge of the members of the Board and of the President from liability.
10. Determination of the number of members and deputy members of the Board of Directors to be elected by the Meeting.
11. Determination of the remuneration to be paid to the Board of Directors and, where applicable, the auditors.
12. Election of the Board of Directors and, where applicable, auditors and deputy auditors.
13. Other matters that have been duly referred to the General Meeting.
A party that is not a shareholder in the Company shall, subject to terms and conditions decided by the Board, be entitled to attend or in another manner follow the proceedings at a General Meeting.
The Company's shares shall be registered in a Central Securities Depository Register pursuant to the Financial Instruments Accounts Act (1998:1479).