A broader approach to creating value
The Volvo Group strives to create value for a wide group of stakeholders. A company's role in society is no longer viewed as merely providing financial value to the shareholders. Today, a company is largely judged b the value it brings to society. The Volvo Group creates value for the society by:
Responsibility and profitability
- Delivering products and services in the most efficient way based on our customers' expectations
- Creating job opportunities for employees and for our business partners
- Contribute to technological developments
- Investments in e.g. new technology, infrastructure and employee competence
- Spreading good practices in field of environmental care and social issues.
As a company, we need to ensure that our business is economically responsible and sound. Economic responsibility and profitability are prerequisites for sustaining our operations and the foundation on which all other responsibilities rest.
Our future business success
Volvo Group is committed to invest in and develop innovative solutions that will contribute to a sustainable development of the transport sector. Our capacity to meet customers’ and society’s growing demand for more efficient technologies, alternative fuel engines and smarter logistics will determine our future business success.