- Would you like to feel that you make a difference every day at work by providing web based responsive forms and contribute in developing platform?
- What do you think about joining the team that is collaborating with most of entities within Volvo Group?
- You will be working with a great team of social, innovative and passionate colleagues with a good sense of humor, focusing on the common goal of keeping our customers on the road.
- You don’t know something? Don’t worry! We learn new things every day and we discuss and share our findings with each other.
- We are reputed nice people :-)
- Understand and validate requirements with the stakeholders or business analyst
- Deliver software design
- Develop software
- Perform unit testing
- Fix bugs
- Suggest and implement improvements
- Collaborate with other team members
- Back End development skills – ASP .NET/.NET Core, C#, Web Services, MVC, MSSQL, Rest API
- English skills – good written and verbal communication
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Responsible and challenging tasks to grow your seniority rapidly
- Access to the latest tools and technology
- Real influence on product development
- International projects for all Volvo Group divisions
- Comprehensive introduction training package
Join us as Full Stack Application Developer Specialist IT! We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.