Volvo Group Australia (VGA) has an opening for a dynamic Parts Interpreter to join our inclusive team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Brisbane North, based in Pinkenba.
Apply today and join the team behind the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses at VCV Brisbane North.
Working in a dealership environment, your new role will see you responsible for providing an efficient aftersales service by identifying, sourcing and selling truck and bus parts to our valued customers. Reporting to the Parts Manager, this position is being offered on a full time permanent basis.
About the role:
- To market, source, sell and supply parts to our valued customers by timely responding to all front counter and phone enquiries
- Efficiently generate parts sales invoices and vendor purchase orders
- Establish and maintain business relationships with customers by providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Assist with parts warehousing administration including stock-take activities
- Have a solid technical / mechanical understanding
- Parts inventory / warehousing administration experience
- Licensed Forklift driver with solid experience in the safe operation of the forklift (adventageous but not essential)
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Word and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- A team player, with a flexible approach to work commitments
- Possess a sense of structure with proven time management and organisational skills.
- Established & supportive leadership, collaborative team
- Permanent, 38 hour working week, fortnightly paid wages
- Additional superannuation payments*
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- A workplace that offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
At Volvo Group Australia we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve and encourage applications from all backgrounds
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.