- Document process flows
- Quoting parts availability/order status to dealers and Volvo personnel
- Order desk processes involved in supporting dealer parts sales orders from receipt through to destination as requested
- Order flow through various Volvo warehouses.
- Volvo communication with brokers and freight carriers for importation of Volvo parts
- Reverse Logics workflows
- Perform other duties as needed
- Key Skills
- Proficient skills required in the following areas: problem solving and analysis, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, organization and leadership
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computer, including skills in the following software programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet. Knowledge of SAP beneficial.
- Must be currently pursuing a college degree in a relevant field
- Sophomore year or higher preferred
- Spring Interns are required work less than 30 hours per week and must be enrolled as full-time student.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Ability to work with others in a Team / Office environment required
- Able to perform duties effectively in a fast-paced environment whether working autonomously or under direction
- Must be able to work a 20-hour week between the hours of 7am and 7pm, Mon-Friday
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.