We are happy to announce that we are hiring a Senior Aftermarket Reliability Engineer. This role will be responsible to lead and support the daily activities of our Aftermarket Reliability Engineers within a specific area to timely identify issues and resolve product issues for the Mack and Volvo brands.
Your responsibilities in this role will include (but not limited to):
- Lead and provide direction to group of Aftermarket Reliability Engineers.
- Manage the communication of the top Product and Uptime issues related to one of the following:
- Vehicle’s dynamics, cab issues and chassis installation
- Electrical and electronics
- Powertrain systems
- Analyze and prioritize the resolution of field concerns in terms of uptime impact, warranty cost, failure rate, market impact and number of vehicles affected
- Primary interface for production plants, dealers, customers, and internal personnel in the resolution of product issues.
- Manage the prioritization of Service Bulletin and Service Part activities relative to the resolution of product issues.
- Lead team to provide complete and effective Market Quality Reports (MQR’s) with Quality Workbooks.
- Represent Aftermarket Reliability Engineering on key new product development teams ensuring that future product designs meet targets for reliability, serviceability, and maintainability.
- Represent the “voice of the customer” in all meetings relative to the resolution of product problems.
- Ensure that case management tools such as ARGUS are utilized by the Aftermarket Reliability Engineers to document the resolution of field complaints and support the corporate requirement for Tread Act reporting.
- Lead with passion by valuing and respecting the opinions and ideas of others, show empathy and genuine care in all interactions, embrace diversity by engaging and including everyone at every level.
- Perform with purpose by articulating clear goals and expectations through open, authentic, and frequent communication/feedback. Empowering the team to take decisions and recognize successes and learn from mistakes. Prioritize and deliver results that make a difference to our employees and our customers.
- Transform with vision by looking for better ways and outcomes, embrace change and have a sustainability mindset
- Technical/Functional Expertise within specified area of engineering (Mechanical, Powertrain or Electrical and Electronics)
- Be a quality advocate
- Have excellent oral communication skills.
Who are you?
- You hold a BS/BA Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience will be considered.
- You have 10 years relevant experience in the truck OEM industry and automotive is preferred.
- You have experience in leading and development people – our greatest asset.
You will also have experience with the following to be the best candidate:
- Dealer/Fleet/OE Service Department experience.
- A strong technical background with excellent understanding of the customer’s perspective.
- Open to travel as needed (<20%).
Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.