Who We Are
Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. We are committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions.
Our Offer to You
Volvo Group offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and team-focused environment in a company that is well known for its state-of-the-art company culture and benefits. Our culture is about how we interact with each other, our customers, and with society as a whole. It helps us to achieve our business objectives, is firmly rooted in our history, and is critical to our company’s long-term success. It is the foundation on which everything else is built.
To work with us is to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands, and to be part of a reputation that has been earned for over a century. It is our responsibility to honor that heritage and build an even stronger future for our company moving forward. Each of our individual actions collectively define who we are as a company and how the world sees us.
Would you like to be a part of our team and join us on our journey?
What You Will be Doing
As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer you will be a part of the E&E Group within Group Trucks Technology. The E&E Group is responsible for sensors, wiring harnesses, power cables, control units, starter motors, actuators, and software verification. You will be working alongside a team of experienced engineers to develop and deliver components for engine projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and verifying components to support project introduction
- Supporting testing, verification, and development of both engine and after-treatment system sensors.
- Ensuring all defects are correctly reported, analyzed, assigned, or escalated when needed
- Gathering and maintaining test data
- Supporting the team during quality investigations and resolution
- Planning and executing verification testing on components
- Troubleshooting issues as the arise.
What We Are Looking For
- 5-10+ years of related experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering; Master's degree in technical field preferred
- Experienced in power components and technology
- Must have experience with CAN, LIN, Analog, and digital communication
- Must have high attention to detail and be able to run strict test cases and identify failures and deviations
- Must be dependable and reliable and follow through on commitments, timely delivery on projects and assigned tasks
- Willingness to perform a wide range of tasks, positive response to changes in direction and priorities, and acceptance of new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Basic knowledge of Diesel engines preferred
- Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to take a well-ordered approach to solve issues
- Strong communication, written and verbal, is crucial since you will be working closely with other engineers frequently
Other preferred skills:
- Hybrid system development & integration
- Experience with test tools - Matlab, CANazlyer, ATI Vision
- Basic Matlab/Simulink knowledge
- Experience with pressure, temperature, speed, and level sensor technology
- Competitive base salary
- Solid group health benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability, life, etc.)
- 401(K) with company match as well as additional contribution percentage
- Strong vacation benefits
- Volvo Group University for professional development
- Workplace Health and Wellness program
- Reimbursement programs
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.