The main requirements in this role are:
- University degree in Automotive, mechanical engineering and automotive teaching,
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in the heavy vehicle and/or automotive industry that results in technical knowledge and general understanding of truck production,
- Experience in competence development is a plus,
- Minimum intermediate level of English, writing and speaking,
- Very good in communication, planning and organizational skills,
- Very good command of MS Office 365 applications, especially MS Power point,
- Ability to travel.
- Ensuring and securing the technical competence development of dealer network to meet Renault Trucks requirements by developing yearly training programmes and gap trainings according to the Renault Trucks training model,
- Continuous improvement of training contents, documentations and processes to keep network update in new technologies,
- Coordinating and following the operational and administrational activities related to the technical trainings such as invitations, accommodations, invoicing, certifications etc,
- Supporting other dept. activities such as supporting the commercial training organizations, following up by preparing reports etc. when needed,
- Administering the Training School by maintaining necessary equipment, invoices and premises.
- Joining of global Train the Trainer activities to keep market up to date.
- Managing ‘Learning Management System’ as a key user.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.