The VP Communication is leading the planning and execution of Volvo Group Connected Solutions external and internal communication. The main responsibility includes translating the business strategy into aligned communication with clear and consistent messaging that drives the strategic execution and supports Volvo Group positioning, employee engagement and customer loyalty. It is both a strategic and operational role that requires a cross-functional way of working.
The position reports to the Head of Volvo Group Connected Solutions (Senior Vice President) and is a member of the Volvo Group Connected Solutions leadership team. You will be leading a small team of professional communicators, responsible for all brand and communication related activities in the organization.
As VP Communication, your key responsibilities are:
- Plan, develop, execute and follow-up communication that build employee awareness and engagement of the Volvo Group Connected Solutions strategy and activities, within Volvo Group Connected Solutions and the broader Volvo Group.
- Communicate the Connectivity strategy for Volvo Group to specific target groups externally.
- Leverage and evaluate modern efficient marketing communication tactics to find and attract new employees.
- Attract and retain top talents within our field by using digital marketing tactics and inspiring content.
- Manage partnerships for communication and marketing.
- Analyze and track progress on image.
- Be a member of Volvo Group Connected Solutions leadership team. As a member of the leadership team you will be involved in strategy, business development and other projects.
- Support the SVP of Volvo Group Connected Solutions with his or her communication.
- Coordination of facility management matters to secure a modern and attractive workplace.
To qualify for this role, you should have experience from:
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing marketing and communications campaigns
- Experience and a proven track record of managing effective internal communication driving employee engagement and understanding of business targets.
- Passion for and a solid understanding of how to use various communications strategies and tools.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the experience in building and motivating high performing teams.
- Successful in building excellent working relationships and operating effectively as a member of a leadership team.
- Excellent professional skills from senior roles in a fast paced, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Strong writer and communicator.
Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred, and you should have significant experience in relevant positions. You are fluent in English. International business experience is a merit. The successful candidate will have shown a winning attitude and great persona in combination with a strong track record and references
We are located in the Lindholmen area in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Lundgren, VP HR Connected Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.