To strengthen our organization, we are now recruiting a Technical Information Specialist. Do you see challenges as positive and are ready to take some actions? Do you have a technical interest and aspire to always create value for the customer? Working with interaction and communication through digital media is a keen interest and you use images and illustrations in a natural way to enhance your work? Then we are hoping to hear from you!
Service Market Technology is a function within Global Service Market Technology at Volvo Buses. Our mission is to deliver solutions that increase uptime and customer satisfaction. Service Market Technology is represented in Sweden, Poland, Brazil, Mexico and India.
We are now looking for a Technical Information Specialist who is responsible for the creation of the parts information, from the planning of how the information is to be presented and designed until the information is sent to the dealer system. This can include the creation and modification of technical illustrations and other technical information within the area of parts assortment such as visualized wiring diagrams.
The work is strictly related to the Customer Adaptations area.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Creation of high-quality visualized parts information for orders/tenders that meets customer expectations
- Verification of the correctness and updating of the created information
- Creation of visualized wiring diagrams
- Planning of the order/tender within the area of responsibility and providing an estimation of resources needed upon request from the line manager
- Working according to the Volvo Group processes
- Cooperation within other processes
- Contribute to the instructions, manuals, and other procedures for the area of responsibility
- Conduct training for other Technical Information Specialists as required
Education, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent competence
- Technical Information Specialist or equivalent experience is a merit
- Good knowledge of technical drawings (2D and 3D)
- Good knowledge of electrical diagrams
- Computer skills (Windows, MS Office)
- Experience with and knowledge of Catia and Corel Draw 2D is a merit
- Interest and experience in Automotive are a merit
- Holistic view and ability to work cross-functionally and build strong relations
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Business-oriented with a clear customer focus
- Pro-active and open mindset
- Self-starter and demonstrating ability to take initiatives
- Good command in English spoken and written
What we offer:
- The highest standards of organizational culture based on Swedish patterns
- Development and career opportunities in global structures
- Friendly workplace: a modern campus with a medical facility, restaurant, recreational areas (sports fields and tennis courts)
- Private medical care
- Diversity and inclusion in the workspace
- Free parking space for employees
- Charity initiatives
- Work Life Balance
- Development opportunities
- Introductory trainings
- Contract of employment
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.