Data is the new gold!
Do you want to be a part of Volvo Groups journey towards becoming a fully operational data driven company by the year of 2030? Then this is the position for you.
We are looking for a person that would like to work in a changing environment with exiting opportunities and is eager to strive for automatization and digitalization. Instead of focusing on administrative work, you will focus on data quality and analysis.
As a Financial Master Data Specialist, you will act as consultant to the business within Volvo Group to help create the best set-up of Master data in our financial solutions for securing the quality. You will be involved in business changes that are reflected in the data, including M&A:s and other exciting projects. Therefore, you will need a holistic view of the end-to-end process and the ability to evaluate different scenarios for delivering the best possible set-up.
You will be responsible for the delivery of Master data to our financial solutions and all connected processes. Your responsibility will also be to define and implement policies and procedures for the operational and administrative management of data. You will work in a team with three colleagues, but you will have a close collaboration with other stakeholders in the end-to-end financial reporting process.
The Financial Master Data Specialist reports to VP Head of Group Accounting & Consolidation.
- Secure the delivery of Master data to our financial solutions
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of Master data
- Responsible for data quality
- Responsible for developing, defining and implementing efficient processes
- Support business in defining optimal master data set-ups to follow their operations
- Academic degree in Accounting or similar
- Minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably within consolidation
- Experience from Master Data Management is desirable
- Collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the capability to communicate to different audience (technical and non-technical)
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
Who are you?
To be successful in this position:
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and a can-do attitude
- You have an interest for the business
- You are proactive and not afraid to ask the clarifying questions for best outcome
- You are curious and want to learn new things
- You have an open attitude to work in a changing environment (flexible)
- You are proud to deliver on time and with high quality
- You are a team player, and you contribute with good team spirit
For further information please contact:
Anki Walldén, VP, Group Accounting & Consolidation, +46 73 902 15 57
Håkan Persson, HR Business Partner, +46 31 3223102
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.