The Pre-Owned Controller supports all activities related to pre-owned business administration including supporting processes and producing various financial forecasts and estimates. They are part of decision-making involving business orientations and works closely with the Sr. Director Pre-Owned Business. The position can be occupied in any corporate location and could be also done remotely.
- Manage monthly financial closing & reporting process.
- Support and track sales and expenses for pre-owned vehicles.
- Take part in the presentation, analysis, and explanation of various financial results.
- Developing and follow existing KPI.
- Collaborate maintaining sales price structure and trade-in values for the desired profitability.
- Assist in development and implementation of new analysis tool.
- Support business - financial acumen
- Ensure compliance with Volvo financial policy and procedure.
- Hands on for the day-to-day pre-owned business.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with other Volvo entities that involves financial information sharing.
Education & Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any training deemed equivalent.
- CPA and/or other equivalent professional certification in accounting, an asset.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- English speaking & writing fluency
- French speaking & writing, an asset
- Strong Excel skills including graphics, and used to Power Point
- Innovative problem solving and strong analytical and quantitative abilities
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Team player, Passionate, Curious, Customer oriented, Change driven, Problem solver, Owner mentality
- Excellent career opportunity with a global company.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Key position within a great team.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.