Service Market Logistics (SML) is part of Volvo Group Trucks Operations (GTO). We have 3900 employees on more than 60 locations world-wide. Our job is to design, manage and optimize the Service Market supply chain for all Volvo Group brands. This includes making sure that spare parts are distributed from supplier through our warehouse to the dealers, ensuring availability of parts everywhere in the world. We make sure all logistics services are delivered with world class operational excellence. If you enjoy being in the center of the action then this may be the right position for you.
This is us, your new colleagues.
Service Center is a part of the Lyon-Middle East & Africa Region (LRMEA) within GTO Service Market Logistics and we are responsible for the distribution of aftermarket products, from supplier to our warehouses and all the way to the customer.
The Service Center Coordinator has the responsibility to manage a portfolio of dealers in various countries for Renault Trucks brand. In the daily business of our dealers, timing is everything.
Do you love to...
- be the first entry-point for our dealers worldwide
- Solve problems and support dealers with non-standard questions
- build trustworthy relations with your dealers and all stakeholders within Volvo Group
- have a lot of internal and external communication supported by IT-systems
- Work with a lean mindset to avoid reoccurring problems
Are you the one?
- A Bachelors’ or a Masters’ degree or experience in an equivalent profession.
- A person who takes on a challenge with a positive mindset and a smile
- You communicate in a customer friendly way and you are a team player who can easily collaborate with other stakeholders
- You have cultural awareness and strong language skills (Dutch, French & English)
- You are eager to learn
- You feel at ease with digitalization and office automation
- You like root cause analysis to prevent problems to occur again
- You are autonomous and able to set your own priorities
A perfect match?
- Attractive salary
- Restaurant on site
- Flexible hours within a reasonable margin
- Hybrid work (home office combined with on site)
- Part of a large organization
- Social environment
Let's do this!
Are you the one that can take us on the future journey?
Are you curious about how digitalization can improve customer satisfaction and service to our dealers?
Are you open for a challenge abroad in Lyon (this can be permanent opportunity or a temporary challenge for minimal 1 year)?
Then you might be our new colleague.
Do you want to be a part of our journey? We hope to hear from you!
Hiring manager: Angelique Regal
HRBP: Patrick Schatteman
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
A new era is here. Technologies such as big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics. Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and is shaping future industries.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions as well as the production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is also responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers and for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chains for all brands. Together, Volvo Group Trucks Operations represents 30,000 employees at 30 plants and 50 distribution centers across the globe. Our global industrial footprint offers an opportunity for an international career in a state-of-the-art industrial environment, in which continuous improvement is the foundation. Join our teams as well!
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.