Do you want to have fun, develop and deliver in a global team combining technology and business? Do you want to develop value and success of our customers and the Volvo Group?
GTT is now looking for a Product Manager within Diagnostics Solutions, Aftermarket Technology.
Aftermarket Technology (AMT) is a global entity working to maximize the uptime of the vehicles for Volvo Group Trucks brands. Customers’ success is our focus.
We have offices in seven of the main Volvo Group Trucks Technology locations and are a truly global organization.
We are engaged in future technologies for both vehicles and uptime services with a strong focus on connectivity, digitization and predictive care for our customers.
For each vehicle launched on the market, we deliver Diagnostic solutions, operations and procedures, Spare Parts assortment and information, Repair and Maintenance Solutions, Special Tools and Standard Times.
We are accountable for the maintainability of the vehicles: by influencing the design and the technology choices, we make our vehicles and components easy to maintain, we improve the vehicle uptime, customers’ success and thus the profitability of the Volvo Group.
In the current role, we are hiring for SAFe Product Manager – for our Aftermarket Diagnostic Solutions Portfolio.Job Summary:
As a SAFe Product Manager for TechTool and Central System, your primary focus areas will be:
- Meet business goals – Products and solutions must meet the economic business goals established by the portfolio
- Get it built –Collaborate with Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and Solution Trains to build the required functionality, Create Network to gather required support to get things done.
- Get it off the shelf – Collaborate internally with IT to ensure solutions are tested & deployed to internal customers and users;, Collaborate externally with Brand and business stakeholders to deliver products based on the market need
- Continuous Improvement and Adaptability – Ensure that the Product Offerings are supported and enhanced to create a continuous flow of value
As a SPM you will be responsible to :
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work
- Participate in PI planning
Define releases and program increments
Work with System Architect/Engineering to understand Enabler work
- Participate in demos and Inspect and Adapt (I&A)
- Manage the Product Lifecycle and Technology Adoption Curve
- Manage Maintenance of all supported versions including legal and compliance
- Represent DE in collaboration and driving new ideas with stakeholders for global diagnostic strategies
You will achieve this by getting involved and leading the following activities:
Key Skills : Diagnostics tool Development on System side Relevant Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Preparing RFPs by evaluating new functionality requirement
- Define Product Requirements by addressing a limited scope to support the architectural structure of the product
- Understand and detail business needs into requirement artifact - business and system requirements
- Owning the product backlog (Program level/Feature level) along with bug reports and improvement activities - Evaluating new CR's & Bug Reports submitted to TechTool and Central System backlogs
- Provide technical feedback and Recommend alternatives for solution design to management, analysts, engineers, and developers.
- Lead investigation on improvements and proactive quality management
- Recommend & manage valid versions for customer distribution
- Include concerned stakeholders and secure their involvement and buy-in throughout the entire system development
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, reporting and following up the requirement activities in accordance with the development processes
- Ensure requirements are correctly understood and used by the Agile Train
- Support prioritization of scope and communication channels for end users
- Accountable for All kinds of Communication and Marketing info about Techtool and Central systems
- Participate in PI-planning and communicate the vision
- Participate in demos/signoff as per "Definition of Done" of Features during the development and implementation process
- Work with Project Managers and Business Owners to assess the scope of the project to attain the desired results
- Interact with customer on regular basis to provide and receive feedback on the product.
- A Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering, Physics Mechatronics/Automation Engineering or Computer Science) with 8-12 years of experience
- Good knowledge about electronics / embedded SW development
- Basic knowledge of the equipment for electronics System testing (CANoe, CANalyzer, etc.)
- Good knowledge on the Diagnostics Tools and Processes
- Good knowledge in agile SW development way of working including continuous integration / continuous delivery / continuous deployment
- SAFe and ISTQB certificates are merits
- Prior Experience in Project Management, Product Management and Delivery Management will be considered a value add
- Prior experience in working with IT & Business teams and ability to evaluate technical assessment vs business criticality will be expected
- Exposure in working globally and with an international distributed team is mandatory
- Excellent English, other languages and working in a multi-cultural environment are also considered to be a merit
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Ability to Plan & Deliver – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Values Collaboration - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Drives engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
Who should apply ?
- Composed, able to stay calm and poised in stressful, difficult, or ambiguous situations.
- Affiliative, with preference for aligning with a larger team or organization working towards a common goal.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and you love the challenge in finding efficient solutions.
- Influential, with ability to motivate and persuade others.
- Leadership skills that can motivate and develop others.
We believe it is the right mindset that will make a difference within our organization.
If you see yourself working in an environment that challenges you to combine your technical & business exposure to build and deliver the right fit products for our customers and brands, then we believe you have the right attitude to be successful in this position.