Do you want to be a part of creating new and advanced solutions for future technology? Do you have insight on what is cutting edge in Advanced Analytics and Data Science? Then you might be exactly the one we are looking for!Who are we?
We at Volvo Group are constantly moving and changing to be one step ahead in this technology journey. Within Volvo Group Trucks Technology, we are adapting and challenging ourselves to be able to develop new breakthrough transport solutions. We strive to add value and the best solutions to our customers while being energy efficient, sustainable, and safer for society. That is why we at the department of Q&CS, Analytics within Volvo Group Trucks Technology now are looking for a new colleague for the position as Data Scientist. Do you want to join us in this journey?
You will be part of the team Innovation and Data Analytics (IDA). Our main assignment is to drive Analytics opportunities all the way through to adopted solutions. We are also working with supporting the Quality & Customer Satisfaction (Q&CS) organization to mature and evolve in their transformation to become more Analytics Driven. In IDA we work in an Agile setup for our deliveries with continuous upskilling of our team as a focal point to stay relevant, this is also achieved by a high variety of work activities.
In our team, we are driven by curiosity and it is important for us to think outside of the box and try new things to be able to best succeed. We are driven by passion for what we do and we also value great communication – without communication we cannot work with so much flexibility and trust as we do today. Lastly, we strongly believe that a helpful team who is passionate about what they do is the key for an effective and good work environment.What challenge do we offer?
Within a multicultural and cross functional department, you will:
- Work with the different stakeholders in the QCS department to identify opportunities for applying (advanced) data analytics for the implementation of business solutions.
- Identify what is available on the external market as well as the internal Volvo Group organizations and define how we can benefit to utilize Analytics within our identified opportunities to evolve through Analytics/Advanced Analytics/AI.
- Evaluate quality of specific data sources.
- Collect and analyze data from different sources.
- Develop Machine Learning models to optimize and improve the Quality issues detection and/or resolution.
- Develop dashboards for reporting and/or business management
Other tasks will include:
You will through our team and collaborating partners drive how to reach from opportunities to implemented solutions.
You will together with the team, stakeholders and Product Owners break down a common backlog with your knowledge in Advanced Analytics/BI to be able to go from theory to implementations. You ensure that a close relationship is held towards our user groups and stakeholders to assure we are on top of their challenges and are solving the main requirements first as well as holding the longtime promises to allow a stable evolution of the Analytics area over time.
You are keen on participating and driving from Proof of concept to finished solution and take pride in the ownership of solutionsWho are you?
We are searching for a person eager to learn, with a passion for Analytics and Data Science.
You have an engagement to transform theory into attractive Analytics/Advanced Analytics or AI solutions. You should be curious to focus on Analytics within Q&Cs as well as what we are able to deliver as business value. You are a team player with drive to change through collaboration, co-operation, sharing insights, solutions and ideas.
Other requirements for the position are:
- MSc Student in Data Science, Statistics or Computer Science or close to these areas
- One experience in Analytics
- Experience of any innovation methodology is a plus
- Fluency in English (international and multicultural environment)
Technical relevant skills:
- Knowledge of how databases work
- Data mining and modelling
- Machine Learning models and applications such as Pattern Recognition, NLP, Decision trees, Neural Networks and more.
- Proficient in Python programming language and SQL queries
- Visualization tools as Power BI/Qlik Sense
- Notion in UX Design
- As a plus: Azure, KNIME, Github, Bitbucket, Jira
Curious and want to know more about the role? Please contact me!
Local team contact:
Hoceane Tedie, Product Owner & Acting Director, +33 665890834
Jeremy Renaudin, Data Scientist, +33764353879Le saviez-vous ?
Nous sommes une entreprise handi’accueillante, Renault Trucks SAS s’engage depuis de nombreuses années en faveur de l’intégration professionnelle des personnes en situation de handicap.Le groupe Volvo / Renault Trucks SAS a également obtenu plusieurs labels et récompenses :
Le label « Best In Class » Engagement Jeunes 2022, qui traduit un fort sentiment d’appartenance de la part des jeunes. Nos tuteurs sont en grande partie garants de cette réussite.
Nous sommes certifiés pour la 6ème année consécutive au label Happytrainees 2022, qui récompense les entreprises où il fait bon réaliser son stage ou son alternance.Le trophée Agires Synergie, récompensé pour la qualité de ses relations avec les étudiants.Most attractive employer 2021, décerné par Analytics d’Universum, cette étude permet aux employeurs de mieux comprendre leur image, leur audience et leurs concurrents.Si vous aussi, vous voulez faire partie de nos Happy Trainees, postulez !