We are looking for a Full Stack Developer
to join our team and support us in creating first-class solutions based on emerging technologies.This will be us - your new colleagues within Digital Technologies
Technology is a new function within Group Digital and IT with a big stake in the Group’s digital transformation. We will modernize Volvo’s core digital backbone making it a platform for digital products. Our Foundational IT products are used by digital product teams and enable them and their products to outperform Volvo’s competitors. Our digital talents develop capabilities and digital technologies to improve business performance and create value for the Group with speed and at scale. Role description
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for creating and developing functional solutions for document management, business process automation, based on the hottest cloud technologies, like Azure Cloud Services, O365 Services, extended with modern frontend frameworks.
You will be part of the development team involved in various challenging projects as well as enhancement activities, collaborating closely within and across teams, and communicating with our business stakeholders. You will have a chance to propose and realize your own ideas.
You will provide solutions for an internal client from the automotive industry. In Volvo every day and across the globe we create products and services that contribute to much of what we all expect of a well-functioning society. Our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment and financial services are involved in many of the functions that most of us rely on every day.Key responsibilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated technical expert who has
- Developing Single Page Applications (based on modern frontend framework, extended with cloud-based APIs)
- Developing high-performing rest APIs hosted on Azure Cloud, managing data from multiple data sources
- Developing Azure standalone applications and backend services
- Developing Power Platform applications
- Deploying and migrating solutions across O365 and Azure
- Driving enhancement activities
- Building your knowledge and implementing the latest cloud technologies
- Working closely in collaboration with the client team in order to ensure the high quality of the final product
- Ensuring compliance with Volvo’s frameworks and standards
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation in accordance with standards
What we offer
- Experience in Azure Cloud Services
- Experience in TypeScript, React, CSS
- Experience in C# / .NET Core
- Experience in SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in O365 Services
- Experience in Power Platform
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and experience to work in a multicultural team and communicate in English with the team members, business stakeholders and other IT functions
- Ability to prepare documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- At least 3 years experience in creating/maintaining cloud solutions and a university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
Are we the perfect match?
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology every day
- Swedish workplace culture and collaboration with high skilled IT professionals
- Career opportunities and development path
- Private medical care and employees’ benefits
- Flexible remote work environment
Are you ready to join us and contribute to our digitalization journey?
Would you like to be a part of our cloud technology transformation?Join us!