Ready to shape the future together with us?
Are you a curious changemaker who thrive in a fast-paced and global environment? Are you passionate about leveraging data insights to drive improvements? Does the opportunity to make an impact through sustainable and responsible business practices excite you? Are you looking for a career where you grow and learn every day? If yes, then this is a job for you!
In order to grow and excel within the challenges of sustainability, we will strengthen our team within Responsible Purchasing. We are now looking for a Sustainability Analyst who will be responsible to lead the tactical development and realization of sustainability analytics and reporting roadmap.This is us, your new colleagues
The choices we make today define the world we live in tomorrow. Climate change, population growth and increasing urbanization are shifting the landscape and expectations on transport and infrastructure. In all our actions, we need to consider how to reduce climate impact, use the world’s resources more efficiently, and conduct business more responsibly. The Volvo Group supply partners play an integral role in realizing our sustainability strategy across the full value chain. With more than 50 000 tier one supply partners worldwide, we have an opportunity to influence the sustainability transformation throughout the supply network also beyond tier one suppliers. At Volvo Group we take this responsibility seriously and work exclusively with supply partners who have the same view of the world as we do within the Volvo Group when it comes to achieving the sustainability ambitions and targets.
Responsible Purchasing is a global function within Volvo Group Purchasing, responsible for developing and driving the sustainability strategy and roadmap. Our mission is to catalyze transformational change across the supply chain, to ensure we build transport solutions that are sustainable for the future in terms of climate, resources, and people. We work closely with our purchasing functions to continuously build knowledge and capabilities within sustainability.You will make a difference
As Sustainability Analyst you will have the responsibility to drive the sustainability performance assessment of our supply network, orchestrating how we analyze, consolidate, act, follow-up, and report on our performance. You will play a crucial role in shaping and reinforcing our supply network strategy. In this position you will also provide knowledge and support to our organization and drive cross-functional initiatives. You will work closely with the members of the Responsible Purchasing team and colleagues across the Volvo Group. In this position you will report to the Head of Responsible Purchasing.Main activities & responsibilities
Who are you?
- Develop and lead the analysis and follow up of sustainability performance for internal and external reporting, driving progress and meeting external reporting frameworks and standards.
- Frame, facilitate and execute responsible purchasing analyses, providing actionable business insights and recommendations.
- Drive the development and enhancement of tools and processes for assessment, follow-up, and reporting of sustainability performance.
- Benchmark and research utilization of sustainability data analysis to identify areas for improvement and drive progress.
- Drive sustainability initiatives and activities across Volvo Group Purchasing to enhance our sustainability practices and reporting capabilities.
- Together with the Responsible Purchasing team, actively contribute and take part in setting, implementing and roll-out of the Responsible Purchasing Roadmap.
- Participate in internal fora as well as external industry groups and networks representing Volvo Group Purchasing.
We believe that you are passionate about sustainability and have a track record of working with sustainability data and implementation of sustainability strategies in a multinational corporate environment. You have the ability to identify opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective. As Sustainability Analyst you have an open mindset, seeing opportunities in new ways of analyzing and visualizing data. In combination with your open and holistic mindset, you are analytical, attentive, and possess excellent communication skills in English - both spoken and written. You are adept and capable of actively engaging with multidisciplinary teams in an international environment and have the ability to build sustainable and trustful relationships and networks. You also have a positive drive with a demonstrated ability to drive change as well as to manage and coordinate cross-functional initiatives.Required experience and education
- Master of science or equivalent in a relevant field with several years of work experience as a sustainability professional or data analyst.
- Successful experiences from leading data analytics initiatives, preferably within a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in using analytics tools for data visualization and interpretation.
Experience from working within responsible purchasing and sustainability reporting is considered an advantage for this position.
We strive for diversity, taking gender, age, cultural background, and experience into account since we believe diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. Our people make the difference.Are you excited to bring your skills and disruptive ideas to the table? We can't wait to hear from you. Apply today!
Karin Strömberg, Head of Responsible Purchasing, email@example.com
Milka Kostovska, People & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.