Yes - you!
Are you up for a new challenge? Great! Because we are in a journey to digital transformation, and we need your expertise, your curiosity, and your drive to take an active role in that.
Let me elaborate a bit on the world we are living in right now. Our agile team delivers IT solutions for, supporting Volvo Construction Equipment to become a digital brand. We build applications in Microsoft .NET and BI technologies enabling to achieve business goals. We are a global team so you will work with colleagues in Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Korea and interact with business stakeholders from all around the globe.
We are looking for a new colleague – our Tech Lead, but you could just as well be called a Delivery Leader. As you already know, we work with IT applications used internally within Volvo, by our dealers, by the owners of our products as well as by the mechanics providing maintenance on the machines. Thanks to your engagement the stakeholders listed above will have access to relevant data, reports and functionalities to improve the efficiency of our products and services (such as improved fuel consumption, diagnostics of fault codes, prevention unplanned maintenance and breaks of machines etc.).
You will be responsible for securing all the activities connected with the application development, maintenance and change management as well as doing hand-on work. So, this is just a perfect job opportunity if you are interested in developing your technical as well as your coordination skills!
THIS IS A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU
• Application support – you will maintain application support processes and make sure that all requests for support are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
• Application maintenance – you will provide advice, assistance and leadership associated with the planning, design and improvement of service and component availability and performance. You will monitor end user experience with the services and drive activities to improve their satisfaction working with the solutions.
• Change management – you will collaborate with product owners and key users to capture new demands and prioritize backlog. You will work with your IT team on analysis and estimations as well as coordinate end to end delivery of enhancements
• Hands-on work – you will be the technical expert in your team and you will be involved in development of requested features, testing, coordination with other IT teams and business stakeholder and you will provide technical guidance to your colleagues.
THIS IS YOU
• You have held roles in a technical environment with focus on Microsoft technologies
• You are familiar with the .NET and/or Microsoft BI domain
• You have exceptional coordination skills, the ability to prioritize, to plan and to follow-up the work of your IT team
• You are dedicated to work according to processes and drive process improvements
• You promote continuous improvement, having the courage to challenge current ways of working, technical designs and technology to enable the digital transformation
• You can influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
• You have excellent communication skills in English
• You are experienced with AGILE project methodology and practice
THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Being a part of a product team focusing both on maintenance and innovations
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
• Clear career path & extensive development opportunities such as mentoring or coaching programs
• Private healthcare (available also onsite)
• Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
• Participation in international projects and different trainings
• Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
Does it sound like a next step in your career? Please do not hesitate to apply and join our team!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.