- Perform Simulation activities and deliver validated results with respect to design targets using CAE Tools.
- High focus on Low Frequency issues in Component, Trim body, Full vehicle Levels (Vibration & Acoustics)
- Showcase high level of confidence in simulation results by adopting best practices, appropriate assumptions, and required simplifications. Also, suggest recommendations to solve issues.
- Perform BSR and High Frequency simulations
- Perform correlation studies with respect to Physical test and support measurements during Tests.
- Perform optimization studies and a Mindset of continuous improvement supporting common methods and tools.
- MS/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 4-6 years of CAE experience in Product development from Automotive industry
- Very Good understanding on Structure and Air-Borne Noise simulations
- Very Good understanding on TPA,PCA,MCA,ERP while MAC is must
- Highly proficient in CAE Tools like MSC, ESI, Hyper-Works & Beta-CAE.
- Experience in BSR and Higher frequency (VA ONE, ACTRAN) is an added advantage
- Exposure to Physical testing and Aero-Acoustics is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills , Team player, Emphasis on Detailing & Problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.