We follow up the status of the breakdowns and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems. We strive for customer success, and take problem solving to the next level.
Our European offices are located in Ghent (Belgium), Rugby (United Kingdom). Our colleagues come from all over the world, and we offer a 24/7 customer support, for more than 16 different languages.
This is us, your new colleagues
You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world, it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home.
It is an international culture where we respect each other’s values and share the same Volvo vision. Ghent is the largest division of the two sites.
Do you just love to ...
- Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during and after their breakdown and give them a long-lasting impression of our brand.
- As a Problem Solver you will handle the financial areas for your market.
- You will support the dealers in their native language and handle essential information within our designated systems.
- You follow the defined finance process keeping the customer needs and business goals in mind.
- You will follow up incorrect invoices, ensure invoices are paid in time and have frequent contacts with your markets.
Are you the one?
- Customer orientated
- With a positive attitude, highly motivated and with strong communication and problem solving skills
- A team player who can work independently, planning and organizing your own work individually but always keeping the team goals in mind. Knowing how to prioritise keeping the focus on the key points
- Well organised with a preference to work with administrative issues and making things run smoothly
- Fluent in English and at least one other European Language
A perfect match?
This is a temporary position for 4 months with chance on prolongation.
- Competitive salary, with meal vouchers, transport costs etc.
- Full flexible working hours
- Well-being services
- Restaurant on site
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Good work life balance
- International environment
Let's do this!
Are you a team player, passionate about customers and our brand, stress resistant with good communication and organisation skills? Then Volvo is the place to be where you can develop a career within a world known and respected brand.
Come and join our international team!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.