Be a part of the Logistics Enterprise Solution (LES) technical team responsible for development and support of our ECC system .
Join us on our transformation journey to the digital future
At Group IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030.
This will be us - your colleagues
Production Logistics is part of Technology- CPA Supply chain and Purchasing. We are responsible for Production Logistics solutions for the Volvo Group, primarily GTO but also for the entire Volvo Group business areas. Production Logistics has full responsibility for runtime deliveries (cost, quality of service) and for the IT delivery of projects. We are a high performing unit that show inspiration and love what we do.
We are now looking for a SAP ABAP Developer who can
- Develop and Enhance SAP application on ECC.
- Work closely together with functional consultants and business Key Users
- Support Key users / functional consultants on day-to day issues
- Work on continuous improvements / enhancements
- Meet established KPI's set by the Delivery lead / Delivery manager
- Manage new developments and maintain the existing SAP Solution
- Be able to work on complex functional requirements.
- Author and review design and technical documentation.
- Perform development tasks in a self-reliant way, in-time and in-quality
- 5 – 8 years of experience as SAP ABAP developer.
- Proven experience in SAP projects and SAP support roles.
- Experience in Reports - Classical, Interactive, ALV and Extraction programs.
- Experience in Interfaces: ALE/IDOC, RFC, Proxies
- Experience in Conversions: BDC, BAPI, LSMW
- Experience in Enhancements: User exits, Customer exists, Screen exits, BADI and (Enhancement points will be an advantage)
- Experience in Forms: Smart forms
- Exposure to agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to DevOps is a plus.
- Good to have experience in SAP BW.
- Good documentation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Should be autonomous, Self-confident, customer and users oriented and interest for business and functional topics.
- Eager to learn, to understand and to invest on a complex solution.
- Working experience on SD/MM related objects is a plus.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document business requirements
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
- Strong educational qualifications (Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MCA)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.