Become Part of Something Big
We belong to Volvo Group, and we share an aim of becoming the world leader in sustainable transport solutions. It’s ambitious, but so are we.Overview
Based Perth. This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active Dealer Administrator with a 'can-do will-do' attitude, to join Volvo Truck and BusMain Tasks
You will be developing, and sustaining, the highest quality of dealer point administrative tasks, as agreed with your Dealer point Manager.
Assisting and guiding Technicians and other depot staff, where appropriate, with online time recording, the purchase order system or any other administrative tasks.
Regular monitoring and input of Technician and Parts Operatives Timecard details on to GDS.
- Monthly paid payroll for all departments in Dealer point to HRBS, seeking appropriate authorisation of all overtime (pro-actively deal with any corrections)
- Banking - cash and credit card - spreadsheet work
- Petty cash claims
- Booking flights, car hire and hotels as necessary
- Control all HR required documentation and staff personal files for the dealerpoint, including amendment forms, new starts, leavers and induction forms.
- Control records of regular depot checks e.g. drivers’ licences, calibrations, first aid certification.
- Ensure all SAP / RTP Orders are receipted and any issues are addressed and allocated to the appropriate person, within a reasonable time frame.
- Business related administration issues.
- Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- May be required to travel between other depots when necessary
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager
- To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- To have good finance administration skills, for payroll preparation, banking, and purchase orders.
- To be able to adapt and take on new skills and approaches, with a flexible approach to work commitments.
- The analysis of performance statistics and the preparation of management reports
- To be able to competently use MS Office including Word and Excel, GDS, and associated software and systems.
- To be at all times a team player.
- To maintain integrity at all times.
- To be supportive of colleagues.
- To represent the company by good conduct and behaviour, with a positive attitude, being open, honest and trustworthy at all times.
“Can Do, Will Do” attitude
- 33 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Health check
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friend and family discounts on Volvo and Renault cars
- Volvo savings centre - retail and cinema discounts