Our Bristol Dealership is looking for an experienced
HGV Parts Supervisor to manage the Parts Department in the most effective and profitable manner by maximising sales, profit and customer service whilst reducing costs where appropriate. You will be required to ensure all Inventory KPI’s are met and sustained and to also effectively motivate and manage your team in a pro-active and professional manner, in accordance with Renault Trucks processes.
Working 45 hours a week 08.00 - 18.00 Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings and a quarterly / annual bonus linked to KPI's and Parts Performance.
Paying up to £32,000Main Tasks
Key Skills / Competencies Required
- To meet all sales KPI’s relating to the Parts operation, in line with set budgets.
- To ensure that appropriate levels of stock health and Service Index KPI’s are maintained within the Dealerpoint.
- To deliver Customer Service Excellence and maintain / develop customer relationships locally.
- Agree challenging business and personal objectives with each team member / discuss and review performance results, targets and implement any required improvement actions.
- Appropriately address any training and development needs identified within the department, to improve Parts Operational Processes.
- Maintain positive relationship activity / communication between Dealerpoint and Retail Sales Centre in order to maximise Customer Satisfaction and profitability
- To motivate and utilise manpower resources (including management of holidays, sickness, shifts and overtime) to best effect and to react to standards of discipline and behaviour.
- Ensure that direct operating costs are controlled.
- HGV Parts experience
- Full UK Driver's Licence
- Strong inter-personal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication.
- Managing people, developing direct reports
- Customer focused – able to establish and maintain relationships
- To be able to develop or work in developing new or enhancing existing processes.
- Commercial awareness with an understanding of the impact on profitability elements of the sales mix.
- Able to analyse statistical data, draw conclusions and implement actions through delegation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships at all levels including Dealerpoint Managers, colleagues, Regional Peers, customers and suppliers.
- Able to meet deadlines using effective delegation and follow up.
- Strong IT literacy (MS Office (particularly Excel) ) and a GDS/Kerridge style dealer system awareness
- 25 days holiday, rising with service
- pension scheme with employer matched contribution of up to 5%
- healthcare cash back scheme
- discounts across retailers, cinemas and theme parks ++
- discount on Arval Contract Hire cars