Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Solution Center Construction Equipment has an ambition to strengthen and optimize the Group IT delivery set up towards Volvo CE - which is driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected.
Our solution center consolidates all deliveries, across all processes towards Volvo CE in one dedicated team.
Do you want to be a part of that journey?
Right now we are looking for a Software Engineer with 2-3 years of SalesForce experience (frontend developer) within Sales & Marketing, Solution Center Construction Equipment.
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting Sales & Marketing business solutions, increasing customers and dealers experience & satisfaction. It is important you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge our Digital & IT organization.
We are looking for
- Frontend developer (2-3 years of experience) that will actively contribute into business solution development based on SalesForce (i.e. Soft Offer Mgmt, Quotation & Service Scheduling, eComm)
- A natural born networker that will actively contribute in building SalesForce competency in the company
- A self-motivated professional who likes to drive topics taking responsibility
- You are proficient with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- You have knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development (Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components), design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
- You have in depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com
- You have Hands On experience on one or many of the following - Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, B2B Commerce Cloud, CPQ Cloud
- You have or working on current Salesforce certifications (e.g. App Builder, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II a bonus)
- You are able to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- You are aware of agile cultures and methodologies, while having experience will be a big plus
- You are enthusiastic as a person and love a changing environment
You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, service platforms hosted in the cloud, COTS & SaaS solutions from top market providers. We strongly promote agile mindset and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice.
We also offer:
- an “on the job” opportunity to collaborate with many different stakeholders, including Digital & IT VCE and VCE
- exciting business solutions you’ll help to shape and design
- a challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- a high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.