Technical Dealer Support (TDS) is the first line support department for our markets and dealers globally. With a strong focus on technical enquiries, remote diagnostics and connected services, we ensure that our customers are offered a premium service and are helped in time. Using the latest technologies, we guarantee the improvement of internal processes and stay up-to-date with our service deliveries. We nurture intrapreneurship and personal development, offering plenty opportunities to grow within the organization.
This is us, your new colleagues
Wouldn't you love to be part of a multi-cultural team that shares the same passion? We are in close contact to our customers and are dedicated to give them our best support. Part of our dedication and success comes from the way we work together as a team. Team spirit, fun and engagement define us, it's the engine to our daily operations. Care to be part of this? Read on!
Get to know our department via this video.
Do you just love to
You are part of the Connected Services Support Team where you support the Connectivity and Productivity services and hardware for the Volvo Truck, Renault Truck and Volvo Bus brand. The systems are based on the latest digital, wireless communication technologies; the integrated systems are available in several designs and with high level of customization.
- You give technical support and solve hardware and electronic related problems for end-users, dealers and Market Companies, in your own language area.
- You give regular feedback on the supported products towards quality managers and developers.
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
Are you the one
- You have a technical background. Having a good understanding of contemporary trends in Connectivity, Telematics, Driver-Vehicle and Customer-Vehicle Interfaces, Fleet Management Systems and Transport Solutions is an asset.
- You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services.
- You are able to interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You possess excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to picture the problem via remote discussions.
- You are fluent in English and at least one of following languages
- German or French
- Any other additional language is an asset
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- After an intensive training program, you are willing to enter in shift work.
This is a temporary assignment of 12 months.
If interested apply! We are open to explore and discuss in dialogue with sending business job assignment possibilities to stimulate growth mindset across team, business area/units.
A perfect match?
The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
Extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and well-being
A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
Let's do this!
Would you love to be part of a fast-paced environment, where automotive technologies and connectivity are constantly changing and improving? Do you go all-in when it comes to a good challenge, an exciting working environment and passionate people? There's no reason to doubt. Apply now!
Hiring manager: Rima Saad
HRBP: Emma Parry