At Group IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
This will be us - your colleagues Cybersecurity
With the Volvo Group’s operations, products and services becoming more digitalized we need to protect our company information assets, which are the base for future products and services. Every day, companies like Volvo Group, are facing millions of attacks. In Cybersecurity, we always want to be ahead of hackers and cyber criminals. We are persistently working on mitigating security breaches and violations. As security is a concern of all of us, one of our key ambitions it to strengthen our security awareness and create a strong security culture.
The Cybersecurity team is working closely together. It is a team where everyone is contributing by sharing thoughts, ideas and opinions. We are all team players and recognized as trusted in the organization.
This is how you could make an impact
As the IAM Solution Security Architect, you will be key in ensuring we have a strong and solid defense to protect our information assets.
You will be part of the cybersecurity organization and report to the Manager for the Architecture and Application Security function. These will be some selected responsibilities:
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery. This is not a project manager role.
- Review and management of technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM within a cloud security context. Support the organization with cloud security questions and recommendations,
- Perform training and awareness activities
Who are you?
We believe you want to take your career to the next level, working with amazing people around the world.
- A broad understanding and experience of the IT Security area
- Good understanding of the IT security challenges in the current and future state of large enterprises as Volvo Group to prepare the organization with the right processes, skills, relationships, and capabilities against growing IT security risks,
- Deep understanding of how IT- and information security contribute to increased protection of business operations,
- Skills and competence to coach and lead team members,
- Skills to effectively communicate complex technical information to internal stakeholders/projects,
- Experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills required.
- Proven experience with risk management
- Hands of experience with sensitive data i.e. privacy data,
- Experience with one or more security frameworks (NIST, ISO 27001, MITRe, CIS, CCM),
- Problem solving mindset,
- Hunger to support solution teams with meeting security requirements.
Are we a good match?
In the Volvo Group, we have defined leadership as a set of observable behaviors that leaders exercise to achieve alignment towards our vision 2030, to better execute our strategy and for the Group to continuously renew itself in order to “Perform and Transform”. To reach our vision and deliver on our strong commitments, we need to pair “the will” with “the skill”. That is why our leadership principles are behavioral based. The principles Lead with Passion, Perform with Purpose and Transform with Vision are our values in action, and they will strengthen our culture.
In your role IAM Solution Security Architect, we expect you to develop your area of responsibility by having the ability to define the right priorities based on a customer centric mindset. We encourage the ability to drive business forward and act upon opportunities and ideas and transform them into value (financial, cultural, or social) for others. We create an environment where of continuously improvements and learning maximize the outcome of our work.
To achieve our goals, we collaborate within and across teams. We empower others to grow and create a sense of unity and trust by nurturing open dialogues and collective work. We build a work environment where diversity in expertise, opinion and culture is valued.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.