Working in a dealership environment, your new role will see you responsible for processing customer's invoicing, purchase orders and warranty claim preparation.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the VCV Australia organisation as the leadership team drive forward with key business initiatives to be the number one customer partner of choice contributing to the overall success. With new trucks launched by Volvo Group to the Australian market during 2021 and our ongoing innovation and electro mobility journey, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a globally recognized company.
This position may suit an experienced Technician who is looking for new professional challenges and wants to use their mechanical skills to influence dealership results!
About the role:
- Interpret technician reports for repair order completion
- Collate sublet invoices with purchase orders for the administration department
- Process warranty claims and reconcile claim files
- Ensure the daily warranty and retail costing and processing KPI targets are achieved
- Previous work experience in the automotive industry
- Solid numeracy skills
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Outstanding communication skills to clearly communicate progress of service to customers
- Possess computer skills including accurate data entry skills and the ability to learn systems quickly
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle trade qualification desirable, but not essential.
- Competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn additional superannuation
- Volvo Group Australia is committed to flexible working arrangements, helping employees to achieve their work–life goals.
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Additional leave, salary sacrifice a fifth week of annual leave
- Advance your career with access to Volvo Group University learning library
- Scholarship Program, benefit open to employee's children
- Service recognition
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
At Volvo Group Australia (VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.