- Technical support including onsite support and agreement with customer.
- Installation instruction ,nspection and appraisal
- Key OEM and Sales dealers’ competence development.
- Establish and maintenance technical / application / installation database.
- Technical documentary filing.
- To be countable cornerstone of application team
- Support E-Mob project with technical transformation solution
- Work with sales and business development to identify market product requirement and develop OEMs / dealers to support business growth
- Provide sales technical application support to dealers / OEMs.
- Work with Sales and OEM to identify engine application specification.
- Prepare and sign Project Technical Agreement with customer
- Support OEMs the subsystem design in order to have a most effective combination with Volvo Penta Engines
- Present Volvo Penta project management process requirement and negotiate with customers to follow up for customer to be along with the requirement
- Support sales dealers/OEMs in installation of prototype and conduct installation Review.
- Provide onsite commissioning and installation evaluation.
- Communicate with OEMs about product changes and new product promotion.
- Train sales dealer, OEM and customer.
- Technical negotiation, projects evaluation, and proposing technical agreement.
- On board commissioning and trouble shooting.
- Follow up on going projects, such as technical documentation and drawings making.
- Assemble and review technical documents / agreements / drawings and put them in the file.
- Deal with (or assist sales to deal with) the deviation issues
- Secure OEMs/Customers satisfaction from technical support side.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the established technical database/files.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. Internal Combustion Engine is preferred;
- At least 5 years technical experience in diesel engine. Power generator equipment and construction equipment, E-mob project working experience will be a strong plus;
- Diesel driven machine matching experience preferred;
- Basic electronic control system knowledge preferred;
- Proficient written and spoken English;
- Proficient PC skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and overseas;
- Team work spirit with energy passion.
- Working experience in foreign invested companies preferred.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.