The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey
Would you like to be a part of the team developing the software for the best construction machines in the world? Are you passionate about developing Android Apps for the new generation displays of construction machines? Then here is the chance for you to join us and make the difference!
Within the area of Core Technology Embedded Electronic Systems, we are looking for a person to work with the development of the Android Apps and have the drive and the passion to contribute to great teamwork to meet future challenges.
- Create, design, code, test & maintain new apps
- Troubleshoot and debug to make sure apps work correctly
- Improve code to optimize performance
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Participate in peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, and test plan and, Code reviews, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics or computer science engineering
- 2-4 years of experience developing Apps using Android SDK with proficiency in Java/Kotlin.
- Must be familiar with design architecture patterns e.g. MVVM, MVP Or MVC
- Understanding of Android design principles, interface guidelines and material designs
- Should have hands on experience on Android framework & React Native technology
- Good experience with application memory management and performance improvement
- Should be familiar with SAFe Agile framework
- Working experience with tools like GIT, Jira, Confluence
- Experience of working in Automotive industry is beneficial
- Enjoy working in a cross functional, international environment
- Eager to learn and work with your own and the team's development
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Mohammed Rafiq, Head of Embedded Software Development Group 2, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.