The Renault Trucks Aftermarket team cannot wait to welcome their new DevSecOps Engineer in Wrocław to support digital transformation. You will join team which is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the system used by the Renault Trucks dealerships. You will work on new development related to several digital initiatives around Aftermarket solution involving Azure platform.
Your mission if you accept it
- Take a holistic view of a portfolio of applications to support products on the deployment of the testing strategy.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers building a highly scalable and high-performance software
- Design and develop the Cloud infrastructure/DevOps
- Integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline of products
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools (Maven/Ant, Azure DevOps)
- Experience in container-based architecture and deployments (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS)
- Experience with distributed logging, monitoring, and analyzing tools (ELK stack)
- Experience in dealing with versioning systems (Git)
- Experience with scripting language (bash, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Resource Manager ARM)
- Experience with configuration management tool (Puppet, Ansible)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge about RDB like PostgreSQL
- Ops background
- Knowledge about code quality and security like SonarQube and Black Duck
- Network configuration
Who are you
- Your transparency, your commitment and your reliability make your colleagues and customers trust you
- You have a real ability to persuade your stakeholders and to take responsibility for your choices in the projects you are involved in
- You are strongly invested to co create with users
- You are eager to learn new development languages
- Test & learn is a second nature
- You are resilient and are used to live in a changing world
- Hyper virtual collaboration has no secret for you
- Perform in international agile and welcoming teams is obvious
- English fluency is of course mandatory
If you recognized yourself reading this job description, if you have a bachelor or master degree with an experience as a DevSecOps engineer then join us!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.