WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
“The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey”.
Bangalore Embedded Electronic Systems department is a division of Global Core EES at Volvo Construction Equipment. We design the Software solutions of the current and future machines with the purpose of making them more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Associate System Verification Engineer Role Description!
Your job is delivering amazing SW solutions for Volvo CE products that delight customers.
The main goal of associate system verification engineer is to collaborate with project teams and the software verification leader to perform software verification activities according to project needs. You would analyze software requirements, design & develop test cases, perform test execution for Volvo CE products.
You would make significant contribution to SW Verification group joining a team of highly skilled,well organized software verification team located in India and at times also located in other Technology sites within Volvo CE Sweden, Germany etc.
The position holder will report to the Head of Embedded Software Verification.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities :
- Design, develop and maintain software verification deliverables for the system of Interest.
- Analyze SW E2E/Functional Requirements and derive SW test design.
- Develop and maintain SW test specifications based on the derived test design
- Review SW test design and develop SW tests.
- Perform SW test execution according to defined SW test plans and prioritizations by the software verification leader.
- Ability to understand verification plans and requirements.
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software verification.
- Assist the Software verification leader in performing verification activities based on project needs.
- Support in technical communication to stake holders regarding questions of requirements & verification.
- Participate in cross functional and regular meetings with Product Platforms and Product Owners/System Owners.
- Actively involve with deliveries like Platform, Requirements, SW Development Teams, machine test feedback, etc.
- Support in communication to internal/external stakeholders (CPMs, Product Owners, SW leads & TnPO )
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech)
- Deep knowledge in ECU software verification, System testing, verification tools and test environments
- Proficient & knowledge of automotive communication protocols CAN, J1939, UDS etc
- Proficient and Knowledge on Vehicle Architecture, ECUs, ECU Diagnostics.
- Experience in tools / LabView programming / Test Stand or similar tools in automotive ( CANoe, CANalyzer)
- User interface E2E testing. Like instrument cluster, Infotainment system
- Preferably knowledge and experience of creating automated tests for Android App UI, using pycharm, Appium with robotframework, or similar to trigger UI elements, evaluate images.
- Knowledge on Software / Hardware concepts, Control System & testing
- Hands on experience on HiL test rigs environments.
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & on Testing Life Cycle
- Knowledge on GIT, JIRA etc.
- Knowledge on CAPL & Python.
- Excellent spoken and written English
Additional Important Requirements :
- Supportive and collaborative attitude
- Experience working with global teams desirable.
- Good knowledge of the applications in automotive industry.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a pragmatic and generalistic approach to technical solutions.
Flexibility to travel overseas as needed.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
If this sounds interesting (we really hope it does – we love our jobs!) just send in your application and we will be thrilled to start getting to know you.
CURIOUS, AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Do not hesitate to contact our manager: Soundar Rajan T, Head of Embedded Software Verification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.