We are looking for an Azure IT Architect - Business Intelligence to join our modern BI projects and build future solutions.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Volvo is driving many exciting projects to leverage the value of data. We are a Center of Excellence in Business Intelligence and Analytics, and we enable new data insights through modern solutions and enterprise architecture. We work closely with our business stakeholders and develop solutions in an agile way. Our contribution brings a lot of business value and is highly recognized and appreciated across the Volvo Group.
As an IT Architect, you will be involved in projects and enhancements of BI solutions. Your responsibility will cover an assessment of business requirements and a design of efficient architecture. This will include a proposal for the most suitable front and backend tools.
Together with business analysts, you document technical and architecture specifications and advise on architectural issues.
Part of the job will be related to data architecture that requires a good understanding of data flows and linage.
Act as an architect in projects and runtime in the area of business intelligence, with particular attention to Azure solutions
Setup architecture of business intelligence and advanced analytics systems in the cloud
Ensure compliance with Volvo’s frameworks and standards
Data warehouse modeling (Kimball and data vault) and code review
Develop documentation of system components following obligatory standards
Support IT team in technical realization, testing, application’s deployment, and knowledge transfer to the IT support
Work closely in collaboration with the client team to ensure the high quality of the final product.
Prepare and document data flows and data linage.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Have experience and proven ability to design, develop and implement the architecture in the Microsoft Azure platform
- Have experience in solutions such as IaaS, PaaS, and Serverless
- Have experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps and automation tools like ARM Templates
- Have scripting skills in PowerShell or Python
- Have experience with advanced data analytics is an asset
- Understand network topologies and firewalls, security best practices in infrastructure, application, IAM, or data platform solutions
- Know Microsoft tools and platforms like Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, etc.
- Have practical knowledge of front-end tools (PowerBI, QlikView, QlikSense, SAP BO)
- Have experience with project delivery methodologies such as Agile Scrum
- Can develop documentation of system components following obligatory standards
- Have strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Have the ability to communicate effectively within the enterprise organization
- Enjoy data gathering, research, and analysis
- Have at least three years’ experience in creating/maintaining systems architecture and a university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- Like to work in a team that communicates in English with business stakeholders and other IT functions.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
- Are you ready to join us and contribute to our journey towards a data-driven and digital company?
- Would you like to be a part of our agile projects in leading BI technologies?
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.