Key department responsibilities include verification of technical specifications in tender and offering process, reviewing customer adaptations (CA), technical guidance to sales persons to ensure product fitting to application, guidance to sales team & customers to ensure quality of delivered solutions, providing input for new products planning decisions.
As a Sales Engineer, you will work with people from different countries and organizations, solving problems and giving technical suggestions. You will work globally, being responsible for a geographical area and the stakeholders within the area. You will link the sales and manufacturing organizations. You will drive the offering process within your area using your technical competence and knowledge about market and competitors, cooperating with your colleagues from Product Development, Purchasing and Manufacturing.
- Technical support for sales organization in tender / offering process
- Technical specification as input for feasibility study and cost evaluation
- Evaluation of customer requested features, in cooperation with Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Product Management
- Driving product portfolio for selected markets (input for Product Management and Customer Adaptation process)
- Securing high quality input for Order to Delivery process (customer order specification)
- Order handling within the factory in Wroclaw
- Meeting with customers and participation in exhibitions
- Higher technical education, preferred mechanical
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Polish, English
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in French
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Openness and willingness to acquire knowledge
- Very good communication skills
- Time management skills and good organization of own work
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest in bus and coach market and technology
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license cat.B
- Frequent travel
What we offer?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical centre, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.