This is a Grade 6 position.
We are looking for an organised, motivated, and passionate individual who will lead the Renault Trucks Vehicle Demonstration Experience function to customers, press and other key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in Renault Trucks commercial performance.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will be responsible for the Vehicle Demonstration Experience function to customers, press and other key stakeholders.
On top of this, you will be financially responsible for the Demonstration & Press Test expenditure and income centre and work alongside Fleet Services team and Renault Trucks dealer network to ensure the legal and safety compliance and upkeep of the entire fleet.
Finally, you will play a key part in delivering the Renault Trucks PR & Press Test plan alongside the PR agency, actively pushing the brand and products to ensure maximum exposure to key press, media, influencers, and their channels.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
This role sits within the Renault Trucks Brand and Communications department. We are a small team, consisting of an Events & Dealer Marketing Manager, a Digital Marketing Communications Manager, a Marketing Graphic Designer and this position, reporting into the Head of Brand & Communications. We are based at our Warwick head office and have a substantial period of service between us. We are very knowledgeable lending our support to new-comers and longtime colleagues alike.
- Working in partnership with commercial retail and fleet sales teams to deliver an end-to-end demonstration experience to customers including planning, delivery, handover, check-in, telematics reporting, collection, and appraisal for all ICE and 100% electric MHD and LCV demonstration products.
- Work with Fleet compliance and Renault Trucks network to ensure the fleet is maintained at all times and in accordance with legal demands required by O-licence regulations.
- Complete all necessary management and departmental administration including; Purchase Orders, Invoicing, Budget Management, RFL, Contract Spend, Warranty, Demonstration Bookings, Telematics Reports, Tachograph Reports, Movements & Handover, Vehicle valeting, Number plate retention, Fuel and AdBlu etc.
- Ensure vehicles are available, prepared to a high standard and delivered to all key events, customers and dealers as required.
- Meet regularly with key suppliers to ensure they’re representing Renault Trucks to an optimal standard in line with operating budget.
- Present the product performance and total efficiencies of the demonstration fleet – reporting regularly on fleet utilisation and demonstrations leading to orders.
- Control the process of long-term fleet planning including specification, and ordering, and ensure deadlines are met with bodybuilders and dealers and co-ordinate fleet change-over efficiently
- Manage relationships with trade media and represent Renault Trucks UK & Ireland during all press activity – promoting products and showcasing all of their key features as required through press test and press release communications.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Tenacious with a questioning nature & competent in developing & implementing new or existing processes
- Team player with strong commercial acumen and customer focus
- Good operational knowledge of Road Transport Law & legal compliance to meet O licence requirements
- Transport Manager CPC preferred
- Knowledge of UK Trade media
- Able to communicate effectively & professionally at all levels both written & verbal
- Financially astute and able to manage & forecast budgets
- Able to work at a fast pace with high levels of accuracy
- Effective time management skills and able to plan & prioritise
- Strong analytical & presentation skills
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Car, LCV and HGV licence holder
- Flexibility to travel extensively throughout the UK and Europe to meet business needs
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
We offer a flexible 37.5 hour week, working Monday to Friday, with 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays. We have an excellent benefits package which includes an annual bonus, Private Medical Insurance, an Employee Assistance Programme, and a generous pension scheme. We have an on-site gym, and a subsidised canteen and coffee shop, as well as access to a range of discounts including on Volvo and Renault cars, half price cinema tickets and lots of shopping and social discounts.
Don’t hesitate, apply today!
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.