Volvo Group Digital & IT
Volvo Group Digital & IT governs the overall Process and IT efficiency within the Group. The function drives the usage of common processes, common IT systems and IT infrastructures.Infrastructure & Onsite Services
Infrastructure & Onsite Services (IOS) is the unit in charge of all Volvo Group IT infrastructure and onsite services. As most of these services are delivered by a partner, the mission is focus at governing and controlling this partner, as well as managing the remaining IT infrastructure delivery teams in Volvo.IT Quality & Security
IT Quality and Security is a function providing to every IT delivery team within Volvo Group the capacity to operate efficiently their IT delivery.
Our mission is functionally driving and steering IT quality and IT security across the entire IT-delivery organizations of the Volvo Group based on 4 pillars:
Role mission & context
- Lean transformation of IT delivery teams
- Living process organization around Service Now platform
- Fast and agile one time delivery organization
- Agile security and vulnerability management
As a ITSM Center Manager
, your leadership experience gives you confidence in leading technology through people. You have a solid background in ITSM area and also process development experience.
In this role you will create an efficient and trustful day-to-day operation. You have proven experience as a leader and excel in demonstrating the Volvo Group values. You have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge your organization. You also have a true can-do attitude, a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your unit, understanding how these contribute to the Volvo Group vision and strategy.
As a ITSM Center Manager
you are comfortable with driving change in an inspiring, communicative and autonomous way and have both a strong “delivery mindset” and “can do” mindset. In this position, you will also need to have a structured approach towards tackling challenges and handling various issues. You will actively collaborate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment. Your agile, positive and continuous improvement mind-set will inspire your organization.
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting environment, which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.Your team.
This organization is gathering experts in ITSM and ServiceNow area. You operate in a global context, having a number of interfaces with Volvo stakeholders. The team works in a ITSM area and agile development framework and through a servant coaching leadership you put the teams in the center without losing accountability. You have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams. You are goal oriented and take own initiatives and drive certain actions on your own. Your leadership will make your team members shine!Are we the perfect match?
In our management team you will find an open mind-set and value creation focus and we strongly believe that having fun at work is one important enabler for high performance. We encourage people to take individual responsibility and to see the whole picture. We are strong believers in the importance of communication and keeping an open, curious and honest dialog.Key responsibilities
Required competencies and experience
- Lead and develop the global ITSM team as well as each individual in the team.
- Manage and execute ITSM related initiatives with little to no supervision.
- Support the team and business with any unusual/high-level issues that arise.
- Overall accountable for process strategy, execution and continual improvement activities.
- Support ServiceNow Product Area Manager setting the direction for ongoing maturation of ITSM tool (ServiceNow) to ensure maximum effectiveness with respect to process execution and reporting capabilities.
- Identify skill gaps and opportunities to strengthen the capabilities of the global ITSM team and provide relevant process training as needed.
- Manage the team and other resources in terms of resource planning, demand management and the prioritization of workload.
- Analyze requirements from the business and take appropriate steps to define action plans which are detailed, meaningful and set expectations appropriately with the business.
- Prepare and follow-up on IT budget and capacity plans.
- Direct experience in complex management activities including supplier management and the delivery of complex IT services
- Significant experience in leading, developing and managing agile teams and planning demand in line with business priorities
- Experience in Agile / Safe way of working is a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.