Are you passionate about SAP technology and automotive? Do you love to deliver SAP applications to support business? Are you curious about SAP new solutions?
Core Platform Area SAP and Business Administration with SAP Center of Excellence (COE), Bus Manufacturing, Construction Equipment SAP, Financial Core Systems is part of the Volvo Group Digital & IT.
The organization is managing over 40 SAP Solutions worldwide supporting Volvo divisions, covering almost a full scope of business processes from Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics and Finance as well as Services, Data Intelligence and Reporting and HR. Our SAP community in Volvo has already joined more than 700 SAP Solution and Technology Consultant globally, working in the international teams, more than 70 working in subsidiary in Poland.
We have the best SAP talents in our field taking on challenging global assignments across the Volvo Group. Leveraging on their SAP skills combined with a very good understanding of the Volvo processes and IT solutions, they deliver concrete SAP solutions and provide added value to the Volvo Group.
We are looking for a Senior FICO
consultant to join our SAP CE Global Order Management team in project and maintenance activities with abilities to define business needs and design solutions based on business requirements. Assignment description:
You will join an international team of professionals, delivering development and maintenance services for Volvo Construction Equipment. This is a truly global team with team members located mainly in Wrocław. You will get an excellent opportunity to contribute in development of future solutions taking part in S/4 HANA
transformation program. Required competences:
The candidate should have expertise in below areas apart from having hands on experience in S4HANA:
- General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Asset Accounting (AA), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA)
- GST, Withholding Tax
- Subscription Billing and Revenue Recognition
- Product costing planning
- Material Ledger
- Account based & cost based COPA
- Overhead cost controlling
- Product cost planning
- Actual Costing
- Experience working with Integrations
- Working experience on S/4 HANA landscape is a must
- Hands on experience in Scoping, Business process study, Requirement analysis, Gap Identification, Business Blueprint, Process Mapping, Configuration, Functional and Technical Specifications Document, Test Case Document, Training Presentation, Configuration Guide and User Manual.
Good to have knowledge: Value Chain Analysis in S/4, Material Ledger, multiple valuations, able to perform a kind of real-time consolidation across the group for all purchases, manufacturing, sales, intercompany sales etc. removing intercompany revenues & COGS in real-time.Other Skills:
What makes us special?
- Open to mentor other team members
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of tasks assigned and drive to completion
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great presentation and customer-facing skills
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems
- Teamwork and ability to manage work under pressure
- Feels at ease with Agile ways of working
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
- Possibility to participate in word class SAP projects, while staying onsite for majority of time (limited travel needs)
- Possibility to participate in S4/Hana transformation project.
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)