ESW Application Engineer (CANoe & PYTHON Developer) : Connectivity
The Connectivity group’s role within the GTT Vehicle Engineering is to secure the telematics solutions are deployed on all truck brands in a quality assured way. This group will play a vital role for the GTT to effectively utilize the potential of Telematics linked solutions like Uptime Services, Fleet Management, Vehicle Tracking, Navigation etc.,.THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
The Connectivity team in Bangalore is an integral part of Global Connectivity organization which shall secure connected vehicles supporting the increasing demand for soft products. Connectivity is a key enabler for fleet management, uptime services and advanced vehicle services such as driver assistance, truck specific navigation and fuel reduction, targeting reduced costs as well as increased revenues. Connectivity develops software for telematics systems for several Volvo companies.
At Test Automation & Verification Framework, our mission is to establish an integration and verification environment that enables continuous integration, thus reducing lead time-to-market and increasing product quality. The objective of this assignment is to implement and maintain ECU simulations. The engineer will join our global agile team to contribute with competence in CANoe simulation and Python based test automation. The main activities are to use CANoe as vehicle simulator and interface to our test framework.
The position holder will report to Group Manager, Test Automation and Verification Framework, Connectivity.ROLE DESCRIPTION
WHO ARE YOU?
- Develop Simulations in canoe to simulate ECU behaviours in Test environment.
- Implement Diagnostics simulation solutions in CAPL for test framework.
- Integrating DB to existing simulations, Troubleshooting issues in DB.
- Writing modules in python for verification framework.
- Implementing wrapper interfaces in python for developing a scalable verification framework.
- Write automated test cases in Pytest/Capl.
- Knowledge in Jenkins, Pipeline for automation.
- Work in Scrum and Knowledge on SAFe release trains
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?In return we offer:
- 6-8 years of experience in automation of Embedded Software/Embedded systems/functions and/or component testing
- Good knowledge of ECU simulation in CANoe
- Automation experience using Python programming,(3.0/Higher) and CAPL scripting
- Knowledge of CAN (e.g. J1939) protocol and Canalyzer, CANOE.
- Automotive protocols CAN, Ethernet and preferred protocols like Bluetooth, Wifi etc
- Good understanding of GIT,JIRA ,Jenkins and Confluence
- CI/CD concepts
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Systematic, analytic, pro-active and open minded with interest in software debugging
- BE/M.tech in Computer science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Computer science
- Basic knowledge in providing solutions for automation of verification activities in software within automotive domain
- Good design & analysis knowledge to perform the reviews with the development team
- Professional challenges in the exciting field of connectivity and infotainment.
- A workplace where growth of our employees is in focus.
- A chance to make a difference in our path toward continuous development
- Challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology.
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
- A great team which will make every day great
“The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behaviour and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey”.