Sales Apprentice - Renault Trucks Bellshill Location:
up to £25,000Benefits:
Company car & Sales-Related BonusHours:
37.5 hours Monday - FridayStart date:
18 months including EPA
Renault Trucks is one of the leading truck manufacturers offering the provision of Transport Solutions. With the continued growth of the Renault Trucks product, winning awards and ongoing market launches of a wider Electric Truck and Van portfolio, we have a fantastic opportunity for someone early in their career, someone looking to change career or a school leaver, to join our Sales Team in Scotland as a Level 4 Sales Apprentice
where you will gain a Level 4 sales executive qualification and an
Institute of Sales Professionals (ISP) diploma in sales.
At Renault Trucks, we pride ourselves on producing world class vehicles with excellent performance and impeccable reliability. We train our employees to the same high standards via our Apprentice Programmes – considered to be the best in the industry.
This dedicated eighteen-month programme will help you to build your knowledge and skills to become a great Sales Executive. It gives emphasis to managing the sales process from beginning to end, utilising solution selling techniques, delivered through a series of themed workshops, live virtual learning, coaching through 1:1 sessions with your nominated coach who will support you for the duration of your journey, with Mercuri support for your direct online learning and face-to-face training when able to.
This role will help you build the skills, knowledge and drive to help us achieve our ambitious goals and targets and become a great sales executive.
What are the benefits of the programme?
- Full time employment at Renault Trucks Scotland
- Career development and support from day one
- Internationally recognised accreditation
- All qualification fees paid for
The apprenticeship, delivered by Mercuri
, offers 60 years of their experience of training hundreds of thousands of salespeople in almost every industry and geography, into the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to achieve sustainable sales success in the contemporary UK business environment. The training and theory are designed to be relevant and applicable to your day-to-day role, it will challenge you and push to you achieve excellence in performance.
The training and theory are designed to be relevant and applicable to your day-to-day role, it will challenge you and push to you achieve excellence in performance.
Opportunities to collaborate with a wide and varied number of functions across the business and the ability to learn new skills in a dynamic working environment.What will you be doing?
Full training will be given for the position, whilst you undertake a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship. You will learn to: -
- Be the central point of contact for Sales enquiries relating to our Renault Trucks product range. You will interface with your Sales Manager and Mentor.
- Understand customer needs, problem solve and provide solutions.
- Assist to provide quotes and process sales orders.
- Identify buying signals, learn to upsell and cross sell to grow revenue from existing customers and to bring in new ones.
- Manage a sales process from beginning to end utilising solution selling techniques.
- Interact effectively with customers.
- Monitor projects to look for opportunities to support the Sales team.
- Be professional and diplomatic when dealing with all customer issues to protect the Renault Trucks brand and integrity.
- Use own initiative and sound judgement in dealing with customer enquiries, learn when to seek advice and guidance and when to make own decisions.
- Ensure that customer requirements are satisfied to the best possible conclusion and that the line manager is kept fully informed of departmental issues.
- Deliver customer excellence through individual endeavors while always embracing the Renault Trucks team culture.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the business.
Who are you?
What Qualifications are required?
- Minimum 5 GCSEs / National 5s (Grade C/4 or above)
- Scottish Highers / A Level or equivalent (Grade C/4 or above) desirable
- Full driving licence
If this role sounds of interest to you, then apply now by sending your CV to
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop.
- Ambitious, innovative and determined.
- Have a real interest in the automotive industry.
- Good Communicator
- IT literate
- Numerate with an eye for detail.
- Well-organised with good administration skills
- Good problem solver and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to analyse and be logical.
- A great team player.
- Customer focused with a desire to provide an excellent service to our customers.
- Ability to travel, stay away overnight and work some weekends to support events.
Vanessa-Healey-Gwilliam@mercuri.co.uk & Bernadette-Stone@mercuri.co.ukTraining provider - Mercuri International UK Sales Apprenticeships - Increase sales through apprenticeships - Training | Apprenticeships | Coaching | Mercuri UK
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and what we are part of: http://www.renault-trucks.co.uk/