Process Solution Key User RtRFinancial Control & Accounting, Accounting Services (Shared Service)
is now looking for a Process & Solution Key User in Record to Report department.This probably describes you
Imagine yourself looking at a picture. Do you focus on the details, or do you prefer to take a holistic view? Or are you one of those who can’t choose between these two approaches? Do you rather combine your curiosity, analytical side, and your sense of details in finding the best solution in every challenge?
What might seem like an impossible combination for some, is the fuel that drives us at Volvo Group Finance. Nothing is impossible. Well, isn’t that a cliché, you might think. It surely is. But clichés exist for a reason.
We are looking for a person who is willing to take on the challenge of participating in the finance transformation at Volvo Group.
As a Process & Solution Key User you will be working in a dynamic, professional, and multicultural team providing both process and technical support for various systems, including the accounting and consolidation system in the Volvo Group. The team members also participate in various local and global projects. The key focus area for us now is SAP S/4HANA and BlackLine implementation. The team’s knowledge and expertise are highly valued in the organization and therefore we also support process development, improvements, and implementation of standard processes on a global and local scale including any adaptations or variants.This is what you are going to do
This is us: You, me our colleagues and the work environment
- Solve problems with SAP ECC, SAP BPC and SAP S/4HANA raised by the end users.
- Analyze business issues and business requests from a process and solution perspective.
- Collect, propose, and help prioritize change requests.
- Identify root cause to define process and solution improvement area.
- Cooperate with business and IT.
- Participate in various projects, including SAP implementations and upgrades related to our SAP environment, BlackLine implementation (account reconciliations, journal entries, transaction matching).
- Support design and implementation of solutions.
- Perform process training and give support to the end users.
- Friendly and collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Multiple opportunities supported by organization for personal and professional development.
- Hybrid model of working.
- Salary review.
- Challenging projects in which you may gain new skills, master currently possessed or share your expertise.
- Number of possible development paths – local, regional, global.
- Well-being programs, active care webinars, yoga classes, psychological support and much more so you can surely feel taken good care of.
- Everyday use of practical English fueled by broad global cooperation with different Volvo entities.
- A relevant BSc. or MSc. degree.
- 3+ years of professional experience gained in financial close, reporting and consolidation areas.
- Excellent in spoken as well as written English.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC (Knowledge of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), SolMan, BW, GRC and SAP S/4HANA will be an advantage).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365, especially Excel (VBA, Power Query, Power Automate and/or Power BI will be an advantage).
- A proactive and responsive person with a drive for results and development.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, handle multiple priorities the stress of tight deadlines.
- Effective communication.
- Ability to independently identify, define and plan process improvement initiatives.
- Strong drive to lead and facilitate change initiatives across teams and organizations.
- Experienced in networking in a multi-cultural environment.