Technical Dealer Support (TDS) is the first line support department for our markets and dealers globally. With a strong focus on technical enquiries, remote diagnostics and connected services, we ensure that our customers are offered a premium service and are helped in time. Using the latest technologies, we guarantee the improvement of internal processes and stay up-to-date with our service deliveries. We nurture intrapreneurship and personal development, offering plenty opportunities to grow within the organization.
This is us, your new colleagues
We support dealers and customers worldwide with technical and diagnostic solutions for Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta. Our passion for Volvo and its customers is what drives us to work together in an inspiring and thriving environment to find solutions but also to ensure quality and performance
Do you just love to
- work in a team finding technical and diagnostic solutions for internal and external customers
- assist dealers in your language area.
- bein contact with different stakeholders like dealers, designers and product engineers.
- work with different applications and have access to technical documentation in order to provide solutions,
- handle the information from the international markets in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided and quality can be improved
Are you the one
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge
- You have an analytic approach, problem solving mindset and are able to interpret technical documentation.
- You have the ability to understand how software applications work and have the capability to connect the dots when needed
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement
- You are fluent in English, French / Italian or French/German or Russian/Polish
- You are willing to work in a shift system
A perfect match?
The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
Extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and well-being
A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
Let's do this!
Let your passion for automotive drive you and apply now!
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.