- SAP SD –
- Good understanding of overall SAP SD process
- Expertise on Pricing; ATP Functionality; SAP User Exits; Batch Determination; Output Determination, Handling units, shipment, intercompany billing, packaging, MTO, MTS scenarios, scheduling agreements
- Knowledge on VMS (Vehicle Management system)
- Variant Configuration for Bill of Materials (Production BOM); Sales Order Costing
- SAP SD Integrated processes like :- Sales order with Production Planning BOM; Sales Order with FICO Product Costing; Outbound Delivery integration with Transportation and WM
- Expertise on ALE-IDOC Integration Process; Order to Cash Process, STO Process
- Experience on S/4 Hana Functionality.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience as SAP developer
- Should be able to develop and manage complex SAP custom developments
- Years of experience: 5 to 8 years
- Resource will be a part of a global team, it’s a must for the resource to have a good English spoken and written communication skill
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.