This Exeter based position offers an excellent opportunity for a skilled HGV Technician looking for a career within a prestigious dealership under the global brand of Renault Trucks. Bring your Level 3 qualification, skills and experience to a main dealer where on-going training and development is on offer with excellent benefits.
Hours: 40hr week - 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 alternate Sat's 08.00-12 at x1.5
Skills and abilities:
- Proven HGV technician experience preferably dealership based
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- HGV Level 3 Technical qualifications or equivalent
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage)
- Overtime at x 1.5 for hours above basic weekly hours and for Saturday mornings.
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
- Training towards Master Technician
- Assistance in gaining a Class 1 & 2 Licence if applicable
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.