RENAULT TRUCK COMMERCIALS
This vacancy is applicable for £2000 Signing on Bonus
Our workshops are busy than ever and due to promotion we need an experienced HGV Trailer Technician to join our #proudprofessionals at Nuneaton.
Our prestigious Nuneaton Dealership is looking for experienced HGV Trailer Technican to provide a quality service to our customers.
Working 45 hours a week on earlies and lates: 06.00-15.30 and 14.30-12.00 midnight.
Paying £15.00 pr hr plus overtime paid for Saturday mornings and above the 45 hours and x 1.5 + benefits
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent servicing and diagnostic skills
- 5 years post Apprenticeship experience required
- Proven HGV Trailer Technician skills in repair and servicing
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 or 2 would be an advantage, not essential).
- 45 hrs a week + overtime + call out
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Opportunity to gain IRTEC & IVR qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and who we are part of: www.renaulttruckcommercials.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal opportunities Employer
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.