- Assist on data analysis and handling of reports
- Assist on supplier risk process
- Assist buyers for system operation
- Assist buyers for some simple communication with suppliers and plants
- Administrative tasks
- Bachelor Grade Three or Master Grade One/ Two, who will graduate in 2021大三，研一，研二年级或者保研的同学
- Major in technical, engineering, accounting, finance, economics, or management is preferred技术/工程/财会/经济/管理相关专业优先
- Skilled of Microsoft applications (i.e.: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)熟悉办公软件
- Chinese (Mandarin), mother tongue. Fluent in English, both written and spoken英语口语/书写流利，可在英语工作环境工作
- Good communication skills, quick learner, diligent and responsible善于沟通，勤奋，努力工作
- Three days per week at least, 3 month internship at least.至少保证每周工作3天，持续3个月以上
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.