Accepts and processes incoming stock orders. Assists parts specialists with outgoing parts orders. Processes and ships warranty returns. Performs all functions relating to the receipt and storage of factory source parts, accessories and related material.
A- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
B- Respect and follow the company's business orientation, policies, rules and values;
C- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources;
D- Foster teamwork and improved communication between sectors;
E- Develop professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis;
F- Act as a worthy representative of Prévost at all times.
- Receives incoming orders, checks for damages or missing components of shipments. Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Puts parts into inventory location. Retrieves back-ordered items form inbound shipments. Identifies back-order customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
- Processes customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate parts specialist. Assists with inventory administration. Monitors and adjusts inventory levels as necessary.
- Maintains work area and environment clean and ordered. Participates in job-related training exercises when appropriate or necessary.
- Insures forklift is in good operating order. Assists employees in other job areas when necessary.
- Participate in Operational Development team activities.
- Various other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of relevant experience including forklift operation experience.
- Able to lift 75lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to be mobile through the warehouse and parts department
- Able to tolerate extreme local temperatures
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify